[NEohioPAL] Special FX Makeup Course for Teens!

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:58:43 PST 2023

Last chance to enroll for the Young Filmmakers Academy Special Effects
Makeup course. The 4 week course starts this Wednesday at our Lakewood
studio.

Students will learn from master effects artist and mask maker Billy Butcher
as they create the werewolf from the iconic Michael Jackson THRILLER video
which will be used for an upcoming movie shoot.

Limited spots left for kids 10-17 at
https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/focused-learning

Sketch Comedy and our popular 8 Week Film School also now enrolling.

--

*Hortencia Swinderman - Administrator*
*Young Filmmakers Academy*