[NEohioPAL] Up Next on Oberlin College Theater stages

Hannah Dougall hdougall at oberlin.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:37:05 PDT 2023

Oberlin College Theater has two productions coming up as we near closing
our 2022-2023 season! Check it out and get your tickets now!

Spring MainStage: *Stonewallin' *written and directed by Kari Barclay,
Assistant Professor of Theater

SYNOPSIS: The witches are up to something in the small-town South. When
Marsha moves from Berkeley to rural Virginia to reconnect with her family's
roots, she finds a barista with an astrology obsession, a Confederate
monument gone missing, and the makings of a bisexual love story — if she
wants it. With humanity, humor, and as many layers as a biscuit, this new
comedy explores the families we choose, the families we don't, and the
folks making magic in a changing South.

*Performances: *
April 13, 14, 15 at 7:30 PM
April 16 at 2:00 PM
Irene and Alan Wurtzel Theater at 67 N. Main Street, Oberlin, OH, 44074
Buy Tickets Here
<https://www.oberlin.edu/events/theater_mainstage_stonewallin>

Spring LabSeries: *Calypso* written and directed by Jordan Muschler '23
SYNOPSIS: Abandoned by the Gods, Calypso is stuck on an island alone and
longing for more. A sudden storm strikes and brings with it a man,
Odysseus, who has lived the life she wishes to lead. As the two grow
closer, Calypso realizes she cannot go back to being alone. This show
features original music also written by Jordan Muschler.

Performances:
April 6, 7, 8 at 7:30 PM
April 8, 9 at 2:00 PM
Kander Theater at 67 N. Main Street, Oberlin, OH, 44074 (entrance located
at the back of the building off Willard Court)
Buy Tickets Here <https://www.oberlin.edu/events/theater_lab_series_calypso>

Email cts at oberlin.edu with any questions or call the box office at
440-775-8169!

*Hannah Dougall *| *she/her*