[NEohioPAL] PROM PICS $150.00

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:16:21 PDT 2023

Can you believe the school year is almost over???
I am sending this email to let you know I will still be offering Prom Mini
Sessions for $150.00 per couple. For groups there will be a $25.00 charge
per each additional person. Prom Mini Sessions will be held at two
locations - The Cleveland Museum of Art & The Italian Cultural Garden.
Scheduling for Prom Sessions will not be available online so if you are
interested in scheduling, please call a studio representative at
(216)452-0924.

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
https://linktr.ee/lrya_photography_