[NEohioPAL] Casting Call/Auditions for Spy, sci-fi, action, thriller film "Foresight".

Chris Tretiakow chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 13:55:04 PDT 2023

Hey.  We're looking to cast actors for my Spy, sci-fi, action, thriller film called Foresight.

We'll be holding auditions at the Brooklyn Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library Address: 4480 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, OH 44144, on April 22nd, 1:00pm - 3:15pm in the Conference Room. But if you couldn't make it and were still interested I'd also accept sent to me audition videos of you doing a character/characters sides either from the parts/sides I've chosen which you can find from the "Script Sides/Characters List" linked below or just a part/parts of your choice from the script.

Here below are links to the current script, my script sides/characters list & our currently planned on trying to shoot on tentative shooting schedule:

Script: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3ioJ08zhdhOSNmpFjyN8QVhqytp_5fP/view?usp=sharing
Script Sides/Characters List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-kiuoO55TpkDZVUL6mt3abIx8NWf2g4cTbxCY8YfGM/edit?usp=share_link
Current tentative Shooting Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ADaoR9A5hUwfwjTA0GM6h5IAZmDioH8AamR_Jhrj4XI/edit?usp=share_link

If you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is my Contact Information:

Chris (Me) (Writer/Director) :
Email:  Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Phone Number: 440-539-0118

Hope to see you there.