[NEohioPAL] Dance partner auditions

Tabitha Miner tabithaest.1997 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:49:33 PDT 2023

Dance partner auditions

Looking for a male dance partner ages 25-40 for theater arts ( lift focused
duet style of dance that is usually mixed with contemporary or ballroom
style dance base) to compete and perform with. My style of this tends to be
a mixture because I have experience multiple styles of dancing, but
generally more modern or contemporary

Height and weight doesn’t really matter if you’re doing this correctly, but
for reference I am 5’9” 117lbs

Dance experience is not required but if you have dance or lifting
experience that’s great too! If you are someone with no experience but a
lot of passion we can train together until we are at a point that we are
able to perform.

My name is Tabitha Miner, I am a professional dancer and the owner of
Tabitha in Motion. My most recent partner has injured himself (not while
dancing) and I am not replacing him but I do want to continue to compete
and perform so I am taking on additional partners. This type of dancing is
very lift based so it can be a little taxing just something to keep in mind
but it is a great workout!

Rehearsal schedule can be flexible because we are only two people so
planning rehearsal times isn’t too difficult. Too book an audition time
please go to

tabithainmotion.com/booknow

and book an “intro lesson” at a time that works for you!  The intro lesson
is just an audition fee to see where you’re at and if we work well
together, after which we will discuss training schedules and requirements/
expectations. The “audition” will be a one on one setting because with this
stuff you would be dancing with me (Tabitha) if you would like to see past
performances follow the links below or checkout my instagram
@tabithainmotion

https://youtu.be/caU0NWiLnTY

https://youtu.be/x7SV8scjwew

Any further questions can be directed to Tabitha via email:
tabithainmotion at gmail.com

Thank you!