[NEohioPAL] Theatre Instructor for Camp Gan Izzy in Solon

Miriam Greenberg miriam at solonchabad.com
Mon May 1 14:12:47 PDT 2023

*Theatre Instructor for Camp Gan Izzy in Solon*

We are looking for a fun and responsible Drama Instructor for our Summer
Day Camp in Solon. The instructor would direct songs or skits for kids in
grades 1-6 to perform for the camp. The instructor rehearses daily with
each age group(1-5th grade) in shifts. Some of the rehearsals will be
dedicated to practicing for the camp evening performance on July 13th.
College Graduate and some theatre experience preferred. Dates are June 12th
- July 28th from approx 9:15am - 12:45 pm Monday - Friday.

Please email *ganizzy at solonchabad.com <ganizzy at solonchabad.com>* with your
resume.