[NEohioPAL] Jesus Christ Superstar Auditions- PAID/NON-UNION Ensemble roles - June 4th

Denise Astorino denise.willowsedgecreations at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:57:06 PDT 2023

Willow's Edge Creations is holding another round of auditions to cast
ensemble members for the fall production of Jesus Christ Superstar!

*CASTING PERFORMERS WHO ARE:*

·       Female (cis AND trans), trans masc, afab and amab nonbinary

·       18 and over (*16+ with signed guardian agreement*) with strong
vocals and singing abilities. Must be able to move well.

·       All ethnicities but especially encouraging BIPOC and QPOC artists
to audition.

·       LGBTQ+ AND ALLIES!

*AUDITIONS*

(BY APPOINTMENT ONLY-  Please register here:
https://forms.gle/ibakFVLwEzm97jFP8

Sunday June 4th from 5:30-9:00pm

Disciple’s Church Cultural Arts Center, 3663 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights.

*TO PREPARE*

·       SONG: 32 bars of an up-tempo contemporary musical selection. Music
must be a digital recording. You can bring it on your phone, or email it to
me prior to June 1st. We will have a laptop and speaker to assist you.  NO
A CAPPELLA SINGING.

·       Headshot and resume if available

·       Please come prepared with ALL EXISTING CONFLICTS

*CALLBACKS*

will be held Monday June 5th from 6-9pm.  If called back, please come
prepared for movement.

*REHEARSALS*

begin August 14th and will generally run Mon-Friday (*no Thursdays until
tech*) evenings 6:30-9:30/10:00 PM.  Some Saturday morning rehearsals will
be from 10-1:30/2:00. Not every actor will be called to every rehearsal,
and we will try our best to honor conflicts that are listed from the start!

*PERFORMANCES*

 Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, September 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 and
October 5, 6, 7 at Disciples Church Cultural Arts Center.

*PAYMENT:*

All involved with Willow’s Edge Creations are paid a stipend on closing
night.

*CHARACTERS: *

*Looking for performers who can play multiple ENSEMBLE roles.  *

*ENSEMBLE*

will play Apostles, Priests, Soul Girls, Followers of Jesus, Lepers, Cured
Lepers, Merchants, Soldiers, Judas’ Tormentors, Reporters & Temple Ladies.
All vocal ranges who can move. 18+ ANY ETHNICITY

If you have any questions...please email Director- Denise Astorino at
Denise.willowsedgecreations at gmail.com