[NEohioPAL] PAID CASTING CALL (need 3 females)

Superstrykr55 55 avs2621 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:14:24 PDT 2023

This is for a parody music video of "Baby got back" by sir mix a lot.
It will air on youtube and we will use clips across various internet
platforms

FEMALES:
1) Looking for 2 background "dancer" /a few short acts (Pay is $30)
2) Need a female that can portray someone whom is jealous/a bit salty/mad
(Pay is $40)

No experience needed, but we are looking for fun/energetic people

Duration to film is 2-3 hours, location will be somewhere in the Cleveland
area during the day (preferably when it is sunny)

Looking to film asap but flexible

If interested please respond to this email with any previous
work/headshots/etc