[NEohioPAL] Everything I Feel: a Play for Children Ages 0 through 5

Heather Utsler-Smith admin at talespinnercle.org
Thu Jun 8 09:27:18 PDT 2023

Talespinner Children's Theatre is proud to present our second and final
weekend of performances of Everything I Feel, a play for children ages 0
through 5. This interactive, engaging, 25 minute long performance features
Miss Moody, and some of her familiar friends: happiness, fear, sadness, and
anger. Together, they tackle a very special day! Performances at Reinberger
Auditorium, 5209 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102, on Saturday June 10th at
11, 1, and 3, and Sunday June 11th at 11 and 1, with both Sunday
performances interpreted by the HeArd. All performances
Pay-What-You-Choose, tickets are available at talespinnercle.org/tickets.
For more information, visit talespinnercle.org or email
info at talespinnercle.org.