[NEohioPAL] Join us for the Midwest's biggest in-person acting event of the year! 4 days of Workshops, Seminars and Networking in Cleveland

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 08:04:45 PDT 2023

Hi All,
Our biggest acting event of the year is back! Aug. 17-20, 2023, we will be hosting industry pros from all areas of the acting business.

Last year actors flew to Cleveland from across the country, and some from outside of the country!

This 4-day, in-person event is jam-packed with interactive workshops, seminars and networking!

This year our guest teachers will be; Wendy Alane Wright, Amy Lyndon, Kurt Yue, Alex Collins, James Madio, Alison Haselden and Jessica Houde-Morris.

See what past attendees have to say about the event here 👇

https://youtu.be/hOQb8qmP-QY

To learn more about this Houde Summit 2023 in August click here 👇
https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/houde-summit-2023

We have just a few tickets left so sign up quick!
Sincerely,Jessica Houde-Morris
Houde School of Acting2310 Superior Ave. Cleveland, Ohio