[NEohioPAL] Open Call: Dancers + Actors

Jasmine A. Golphin jasmine.celluloid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:10:59 PDT 2023

Greetings!

Maelstrom Collaborative Arts <https://maelstromcollaborativearts.org/>'
three part live performance series, the Cadre Showcase, premieres next
month and each performance is in need of some additional artists to round
out the show.  We're looking to confirm *one more dancer *and a
*Southeast Asian actor/performer, all positions paid!*
Please check out the details below and sign up if you're interested!
*maelstromcollaborativearts.org/call-for-artists*
<http://maelstromcollaborativearts.org/call-for-artists>

*Show 1: Oct 5th - 8th*

*DANCERS:* 1 dancers needed, technically proficient and strong improv
> movers - *Rehearsals start the week of Sept 18th*

> *Show 3 : Oct 19th -22nd*
> *ACTOR/NARRATOR* : Looking for a South East asian actor (any gender) to
> perform as a narrator in a modern adaptation of an Indonesian Wayang
> theater performance.
> In this 45 min show, the actor will perform a script, and a puppeteer will
> act out the story.

Jasmine A. Golphin  *(she/her)*
MCA Associate Artistic Director
https://maelstromcollaborativearts.org/