[NEohioPAL] Get Your Tickets, Now! An Evening of "Healing Arts" Staged Readings and Music

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:41:25 PDT 2023

*Get Your Tickets Now!*

*Sat. Sept. 30 & Wed. Oct. 18*

*“Wake Up to Healing Arts: Using Performance and Media for Direction, Hope,
Health, and Total Well-being, 2.0”*

*featuring*

*Roxana Bell . **Emily Conti . **Lori Ingram*

*Michael Martin . **Michael Sharon . **Cassie White*

*&*

*Barbara Barrett, Jazz vocalist*

*          Directed by Jeannine Gaskin, this innovative, project features
four creative playwrights.*

*E**njoy their staged readings*

*I Turned Out Fine*, *by* Natalya Duncan

*Stage Ready*,  *by* Peter A. Fields

*Soar Spot*, *by* Allison Fradkin

*That Precious Sound*, *by* Jeremy Gaydosh

*Saturday, Sept. 30. 7:00 P.*

*Dunham Tavern Museum*

*6709 Euclid Avenue*

*Admission: $10.00*

*Go to **wualstudio.org <http://wualstudio.org/> to purchase tickets.*

*Donations also gratefully accepted.*

*&*

*Shaker Heights Senior Luncheon*

*Wed. Oct. 18. 1:00 P*

*Stephanie Tubbs Jones Community Center*

*To RSVP*

*Andrea M. Jewett*

*Andrea.mcneil @shakeronline.com <http://shakeronline.com/>*

*216-491-1360*

*Featuring Barbara Barrett*

*Jazz Vocalist*

*Will you help us? Become a “Healing Arts Producing Partner”*

*Help us continue to address mental health challenges and help men, women
and teens feel better through professionals, performing artists and plays.*

*Go to: wualstudio.org <http://wualstudio.org/> to buy tickets and donate,
see YouTube  & learn more about who we are and what we do. *

*Be a “Producing Partner”  in the “Healing Arts.”*

Sue Johnson, SAG/AFTRA

Director, Wake Up And Live's Actors Studio (WUAL)

Producer, "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"

wualstudio at gmail.com

www.wualstudio.org

Judy Allen

co-Coordinator