[NEohioPAL] Seeking Dancers Interested in Photos and/or Videos

Dan K dankoz29 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 10:12:25 PDT 2023

*Seeking Dancers Interested in Photos and/or Videos*

*I am looking for professional or semi-professional modern/contemporary
dancers who have an interest in capturing their performance in photos
and/or video. I am looking for solo performers or couples, not groups.*

*I am not seeking to capture a live performance in front of an audience.
Rather, I prefer an arrangement where we can take the time necessary to
shoot multiple times from different angles, perhaps with multiple cameras.*

*I am a semi-professional photographer and videographer, and for the right
opportunity I will consider volunteering my time to provide you with high
quality images and video of your artistic performance.*

*Dan*

 *____*

*"**Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you
everywhere.*" *Albert
Einstein*

* "The way someone treats you says everything about them and nothing about
you." *