[NEohioPAL] CANTON PALACE THEATRE AND CANTON FILM PRESENT A NIGHT OF MUSIC AND FILM

Laura Strader laura at cantonpalacetheatre.org
Wed Oct 4 09:16:48 PDT 2023

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Georgia Paxos, Executive Director
330 454 8172 x 305
georgia at cantonpalacetheatre.org<mailto:georgia at cantonpalacetheatre.org>

CANTON PALACE THEATRE AND CANTON FILM PRESENT A NIGHT OF MUSIC AND FILM

Celebrating Music Videos, Directors, and Artists on October 19 at the Canton Palace Theatre

Canton, OH, October 4, 2023. The Canton Palace Theatre and CantonFilm.com present A Night of Music & Film: Celebrating Music Videos, Directors, and Artists on October 19 at 7pm. Doors Open at 6:30pm, and general admission tickets are available for just $10. Students receive free entry with presentation of a valid student ID. Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.cantonpalacetheatre.org<http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org>, in person or over the phone Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm or at the door starting at 6:30pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023.

"We are looking forward to celebrating two things we love at the Palace, music and films, in one event," said Georgia Paxos, Executive Director of the Canton Palace Theatre. She continued, "keeping with the educational focus that the Canton Film Fest is known for, we are thankful to be able to showcase local film/video makers and musical artists, in an affordable evening for our local students and community."

A Night of Music and Film is the latest collaboration between the Canton Palace Theatre and CantonFilm.com, a partnership which regularly produces unique and inspiring film-centered events for film lovers and filmmakers alike. The event combines elements of stage and screen, presenting both music videos on Canton's largest screen and live performances by musical artists. Attendees will also hear from the directors during Q&A sessions.

The evening will feature:

Director: Nick Cavalier

Artist: Wish Queen

Video: Magic

Director/Producer: Joe Lewis

Artist: Jean P the MC

Video: 330 Kids

Director: Daniel Carberry

Artist: Dua Lipa

Video: Let's Get Physical

Director: Peter-John Campbell

Artist: Anya Van Rose

Video: Lucky Stars

Director: Sean McArdle

Artist: Hey Monea

Video: Duval

Live Performances By:

Jean P the MC

Hey Monea

Anya Van Rose

About the Canton Palace Theatre

Completed in 1926, the Canton Palace Theatre is a downtown architectural jewel registered on the National Historic Registry. A prized community venue for classic, contemporary and art films, The Palace annually hosts more than 300 special events, concerts, recitals and Broadway-style productions. For more information, please visit http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org.

The Canton Palace Theatre is located at 605 Market Avenue North in Canton, Ohio. Business and box office hours are Monday through Friday 10:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Business offices can be reached at (330) 454-8172 and a 24-Hour Recorded Event Information line is (330) 454-8171.

About Cantonfilm.com

Cantonfilm.com is dedicated to cultivating the talent within Northeast Ohio's filmmaking and creative community. Through sponsoring events such as the Canton Film Fest 2011, as well as through education, Cantonfilm.com strives to put Northeast Ohio on the independent filmmaking map.
###