[NEohioPAL] $150.00 Family Portraits

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:10:11 PDT 2023

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to take a moment to introduce
you to an amazing opportunity to capture special moments with our exclusive
mini photo shoot package, available for the unbeatable price of just
$150.00! This year we only have 3 more mini session days available!

At L Rya Photography, we understand the importance of preserving memories
and
creating lasting impressions through beautiful photographs. As a
professional photographer I am
committed to delivering exceptional results, and I am excited to offer you
an affordable option to experience services.

Why choose our Mini Photo Shoot package?
1. Affordable Price: For only $150.00, you'll receive a comprehensive photo
shoot session that captures your unique personality and style. All mini
session packages include 10 beautifully edited digital images.
2. Convenient Duration: Our mini photo shoot is designed to be efficient
yet enjoyable, lasting approximately 30 minutes. It's perfect for those who
are short on time but still want stunning results.
3. Professional Expertise: As an experienced photographer I possess the
skills and knowledge to create captivating images. I will guide you through
the shoot, ensuring you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process.
4. Customizable Experience: I understand that every individual has
different preferences. During the shoot, I encourage you to share your
ideas, allowing me to tailor the session to your specific vision.
5. High-Quality Images: You will receive a carefully curated selection of
professionally edited digital images that showcase your best moments. All
mini session packages include 10 beautifully edited digital images. Once
you have selected your favorites then those images can be shared with your
loved ones, printed, or used for various purposes, such as social media
profiles, personal websites, or professional portfolios.

Don't miss out on this limited time offer! Select dates and times are
available on our website <https://lryaphotography.com/book-now>. To book
your mini photo shoot schedule online <https://lryaphotography.com/book-now> or
to inquire further, feel free to reply to this email or contact us at (216)
452-0924. Our team is more than happy to assist you with any questions or
concerns you may have.

Remember, capturing memories is an investment that lasts a lifetime. Let us
help you create beautiful photographs that you can cherish forever. Mini
sessions are limited so act now to secure your spot and take advantage of
this incredible opportunity!

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
(216)452-0924
 https://linktr.ee/lrya_photography_
<https://ablink.ma.linktr.ee/ls/click?upn=72W-2FKHx7hfUMuJgnazqP3CI8SCNIMM9fBnjiRKH-2FsIhHvKE-2BrP6HRPjh8WLny2yMQJtB_we7xX7zFswWP5SHAX2jKm35KtTimTtWw1Ee0sz6HoONASYs7O6vYapHx-2BK235glXdkTdkfUOQ1BLLrzJhCrR2H-2Fhs5Vv1E9U-2BRCKf3BWsZ-2By3F1NcIMafJ0hYkm822p-2B0IOA4ACN6txVsMde1V-2B-2B9ojIEjtIjQAzBS-2BCwiJgFZH2Nkar2U9Kw57nwbefqy6Z-2Fb5uqTzKp26Mss0v4-2BYBefM0p2bO7U8k20j4GxSCWmdYSCGyrzCdsEiAEBsafgq3-2F9AQu0BG582mmqbaLe3F4GydBDuJiN7WuWnYdHJZcp1MR8Hlc6cYeGBQg7ige6gZCPyqetS9AMDYQmG4bG5fIuY4LuFzN0GnRkVXGo2ibcUHBmhNuoUBgaQH1Ozn-2BdVSJtLb3mtwMOzOBzVhxTg-2F9WHLLBAKHQj13UMiJ65E39Z-2BlyKDvowvX-2Frknv6BedklvQlM0voSlFZFKJjIPvbmhYSIaocfniYhgnweQ4uwGH4QSwIl8RoDEFhCeQDVIYOuXWzAXDNkyyXD8ihiArYVftWYX0DC2pOkWLe8reL2KCEbOCoNHQ2hDCIECdtPzfjKJgTg40IKS5E73ov-2Bv2suFHC3fBi-2BT-2BRVJW2iJ-2FruT1e5Ygq7mpK8twq8hvkJk0oWQxFDFIuQEHdT-2FB6O6XaCrFcTer3uR1hn3haTN3Tk7NYANQvWsJhH1LygnLfpO18xM1LcRDSrU4V1UVqXgdZIgxqq0SNKyJ8goSUzEQx1Br4-3D>