[NEohioPAL] Be Apart of a Development Process!

Tim Collingwood tc71087 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:30:52 PST 2023

I do need actors and directors for this development process. I am grateful
to those in the past who have contributed to the play's creation, as it was
workshopped at Cleveland Public Theatre in 2019 for Entry Point and was
built bit by bit through Dark Room from 2014-2019. I would love to get
those interested in the play who haven't been able to contribute to this
development process. As the play confronts gender disparity in the Roman
Catholic Church, I am intentional on confronting gender disparity in
theatre by wanting a female-identifying director to help this development
process. I also need four female-identifying actors and one
male-identifying actor. I already have three female actors already, I just
need one more female actor and a male actor. Consistency is encouraged, but
not mandatory. If you can commit to meeting once a month between now and
February and can only make one meeting, that's fine. I will message you
date and time with a script coming at a later date.
The plan I have is to meet once a month, Saturday late morning to early
afternoon to help me visually work out the play's kinks and experiment in
visualizing certain aspects. Most of this is scripted, but devised
understanding will be helpful too.