[NEohioPAL] Vox Audio Audition dated added!

Info User info at singstark.org
Tue Dec 5 13:59:07 PST 2023

Sing Stark is thrilled to announce additional audition dates for Vox Audio,
the sensational unaccompanied performance ensemble. Are you ready to be
part of something extraordinary? We're on the lookout for exceptionally
talented adult voices to join our Vox Audio family!

Vox Audio is more than just an a cappella group; they're a passionate,
tight-knit community of singers dedicated to creating fresh and reimagined
arrangements of your favorite pop, theater, rock, and jazz tunes. Inspired
by musical groups like the Pentatonix and the Pitch Perfect movie
franchise, Vox Audio brings a unique and innovative perspective to the
world of a cappella.

Mickey McGroarty, music director of Vox Audio, brings tremendous experience
in the pop a cappella genre, as well as arranging.

✨ Audition Details:

Sunday, January 7th, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Church of our Savior, Akron, OH

Tuesday, January 9th, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Cultural Center for the Arts/Canton, OH

✨ Audition Prep:

Prepare a song that best represents your vocal prowess, and come ready to
share your passion for a cappella excellence. Don't miss this incredible
opportunity to be part of Vox Audio's musical journey!

Vocal percussionists prepare a short feature as well.

🔗 Sign Up:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4EABAB2CA5F9C25-45655128-voxaudio

Rehearsals will be on Wednesday evenings beginning in January and the
spring performances in April ’24.

For more information email us at info at singstark.org

OR go to www.SingStark.org <http://www.singstark.org/>