[NEohioPAL] Harry Potter Film School for Kids

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:23:46 PST 2023

*Do you have a child that loves movies?*

*YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY* is Lakewood is Ohio’s premiere filmmaking
program for kids and teens. Our instructors have worked on some of the
biggest films in Hollywood and bring their expertise and experience to the
classroom.

Our next 8 Week Session begins January 16 with the Wizarding World of Harry
Potter. Students will produce, act and edit a scene from the popular film
series.

And we offer 100% tuition reimbursement for our award winning workshops
through the Ohio ACE program.

Limited space is available so enroll today at
www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/programs