[NEohioPAL] NEW ACTING MY MISTAKE ZOOM CLASSES WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH!!!

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 22:33:19 PST 2024

ACTING BY MISTAKE  A class taughtby: WilliamRoudebush

Below are the dates for the next sessions of ACTING BYMISTAKE on ZOOM. If you wish to enroll please do so as soon as possibleto reserve your slot…ENROLL TODAY!!

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practical guide to auditioning, rehearsing andperformance that leads actors to trust themselves, utilize their fears, createfrom their mistakes and head toward a more positive process.

To enroll: Contact William Roudebush by email roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

CLASSES BEGIN:       Tuesday January 9th from 6:30pm to 9:30pm andruns consecutive
                                        Tuesdays through February 13th (6 weeks total).

LOCATION:               Onyour computer or I-Phone

COST:                          $350 for 6 consecutive 3hour sessions

CLASS SIZE LIMIT:  8 (You will work every session)

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT ZOOM:  Every actor should take a momentand look at their process via Zoom for three reasons:

1. It’s all a close-up. Tricks areclearly revealed.

2. You get a full playback of everythingyou did in every class. You can follow your own progress.

3. We work on camera technique.

TESTIMONIALS

“His uncanny genius is knowing how the actor and the playcan work together like a Swiss watch.” WilliamMastrosimone, playwright.

“For several years, I’ve only been partially able toarticulate, or utilize, what Bill’s book, and his teachings have brought rightout into the middle of things, where I have begun to believe they belong, andwith blazing clarity. Austin Pendleton, actor,director, playwright & master teacher.

“I love working with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKEworkshops. I’ve been taking his workshops for over seven years now. He gets usto ‘connect’ with the character in an organic way. He helps us allay the normalfears we have as actors and our need to get it ‘right’ by creating a playfulprocess in which we focus more on the character’s experience than getting theexact words of the text correct in the rehearsal process. That is so freeing.I’m feeling much more confident now in how I approach a character and trustthat organic process of developing a character.” John Sannuto, Chair, Theatre Department, Long Island University.

For backgroundinformation on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com. Click Bookstore & search ACTING BY MISTAKE

Forbackground information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com