[NEohioPAL] Dancer Auditions, ages 18+

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:48:15 PST 2024

Calling all adult dancers, from professionals to beginners, you're invited
to join us for Cleveland Dance Project Season 13 auditions on Sunday Jan
14.

Our audition process will allow dancers to meet the choreographers and
audition for dances of their choice in a friendly group environment that
will allow dancers to learn choreography and display their own dance style.

ALSO - check out our pre-audition workshop on Sun Jan 7, 2:30-4:30pm for a
mock audition and individualized feedback.

Our Showcase is Saturday April 20 - all dancers must be available for 2
shows - 3pm & 7pm, as well as for dress rehearsal Friday evening April 19,
and a tech rehearsal Thurs. or Fri evening.

Rehearsals are held at CDP studios in Independence, once a week for 90
minutes from Jan 25 to April 17.

For more info & to register - www.clevelanddanceproject.com/s13auditions

Anna Cerveny
Director