[NEohioPAL] Help keep NEohioPAL ALIVE and FREE - please read this message...

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 7 04:07:46 PST 2024

Dear Subscribers,

NEohioPAL is now in its 26th year of providing people like you a valuable
tool that draws together Northeast Ohio's arts community. Those who
have contributed
and chosen to have their name or organization listed in 2024 (and 2023)
<https://fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-contributors-22/>are at this link
<https://fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-contributors-22/>.

Your donation keeps this unique performing arts resource alive and free to
all readers and posters. We are in the midst of a one month campaign for
contributions to support Neohiopal. Contributions are not expected or
required, but are greatly appreciated. If it is within your means, or your
organization's budget to contribute, your support is greatly appreciated.

NEohioPAL supporters are organizations, performers, artists and arts lovers
who recognize the value of staying in touch with our region's arts scene.
They are also people who realize that we have some very real expenses: web
hosting, bandwidth, utilities, supplies and our time keeping the site free
of SPAM and running smoothly.

If you have ever learned of an audition, found a job, promoted your event
or had a great night out at a performance, please consider supporting our
efforts through a contribution.

To donate, please go to https://fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal-22/. At
that site you will find many ways to volunteer your financial support:
Paypal, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Zelle or by check.

Here are suggestions to help you decide what to donate:

$2 per month = $24 per year
$3 per month = $36 per year
$5 per month = $60 per year
$6 per month = $72 per year
$8 per month = $96 per year
$10 per month = $120 per year
$15 per month = $180 per year

*$20 per month = $240 per year*
Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene in Northeast Ohio
vibrant and collaborative.

Warm Regards,

Fred Sternfeld <https://fredsternfeld.com/>
NEohioPAL founder and administrator

Noah Budin <https://www.noahbudin.com/>, Daniel Alpern
<https://www.facebook.com/carddude99>
NEohioPAL associate administrators

Conrad Yoder <https://www.linkedin.com/in/conradyoder/>
Webmaster

P.S.  We will post this message to NEohioPAL several times a week until
the end of the month.  After that, we will not do a direct "ask" again
until this time next year. If a modest donation is not currently in your
budget, information on how to support NEohioPAL will always be in the
footer of each message.

P.S.S. To reach one of the administrators with a concern or issue, use ONLY
this email address: neohiopal-owner at lists.neohiopal.org

P.S.S.S. The Neohiopal Main Page - It leads to the faqs, support and
contributor pages: https://fredsternfeld.com/new-neohiopal-main-22/

neohiopal-owner at lists.neohiopal.org
fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org