[NEohioPAL] convergence-continuum accepting submissions for 2024 Tweener Series

Cory Molner cmolner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 12:08:32 PST 2024

Hello, wonderful playwrights and theatre makers!
Announcing the opening of the submission process for the 2024 Tweener Series. This year we have we have a few changes to the Tweener Series. All productions will receive a $1,000 budget to do with whatever the theatre makers wish- whether it be pay for rights, pay for actors, pay for props and costumes- you name it. In addition to that, we are opening up the process with a simple submission form which will then be reviewed by our Literary Manager, Klae Bainter. This adjusted process is a direct result of our strategic planning process undertaken in February of 2023.
To submit a proposal for the Tweener Series, please prepare a one-page description of the project, (the who, the what, and the how). If you have a script, that is also a plus, but we understand that some may be in process at the moment.
convergence-continuum exclusively produces work from living playwrights, whether it's an original piece or a previously published work, we welcome your submission.  Please answer each applicable question to the very best of your ability and with as much information as possible.
Tweener Series submission link: Tweener Series | con-con

|  |
Tweener Series | con-con

The tweener Series shows provides an outlet for new and emerging artists, & established and returning artisits t...

Thanks! Cory MolnerExecutive Artistic Directorconvergence-continuumcmolner at convergence-continuum.org
Klae BainterLiterary Managerconvergence-continuumKBainter at convergence-continuum.org