[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE TO SEE BKLYN THE MUSICAL THIS WEEKEND!

Michael Stein mstein0001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:09:24 PST 2024

Audiences are raving about BKLYN - The Musical at Near West Theatre! With
only one weekend left, make sure you get your tickets so you don't miss out
on this phenomenal production!

" Legitimately the best piece of theater I have ever seen. Bravo! I bought
tickets to several other performances!"

"I never attending a performance of live theatre and wanted to give a
standing ovation after every number"

"Near West Theatre once again delivered a masterpiece of a show. 90 minutes
of powerhouse vocals and on a beautiful set that transports you immediately
into Brooklyn NY. It is a non-stop showcase of talent and heart!"

It is the best production I've seen in the northeast Ohio theater community
in quite some time. The cast is immaculate, the direction is genius, and
the music is non stop energy! If you have not seen this show you must!"

Get tickets by visiting nearwesttheatre.org, calling our Box Office at
216-961-6391, or by clicking on the link in our bio.

*B**est Regards,*

*Michael Stein *

*Production & Rentals Manager*

www.nearwesttheatre.org