[NEohioPAL] AUDITION Cleveland Shakespeare Festival

Rachel Gold rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:15:50 PST 2024

CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL - AUDITION NOTICE

CSF is excited to announce auditions for our 26th season! We are ONLY
accepting video auditions for the following productions:

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM

KING LEAR

*Audition submissions due *March 17th at 5PM.

In-person Callbacks: March 23 & 25

Rehearsals MIDSUMMER: May - June

Performance MIDSUMMER: June 21 - July 7

Rehearsals KING LEAR: June - July

Performance KING LEAR: July 19 - August 4

Performances are FRI, SAT evenings & SUN afternoons

-Submit an audition form and video through the website
https://www.clevelandshakespeare.org/

-Prepare two contrasting classical monologues. Total delivery time of both
monologues combined should not exceed three minutes. At least one of your
two monologues must be from the works of Shakespeare.

-There are no AEA contracts available. No housing is provided.  All actors
and production staff are paid a stipend.

Any questions, contact Artistic Director, Dusten Welch or Associate
Artistic Director, Rachel Gold:

clevelandshakespeare at gmail.com

dusten.a.welch at cleveshakes.org

rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com