[NEohioPAL] PAID INTERNSHIP-Cleveland Shakespeare Festival

Rachel Gold rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:17:02 PST 2024

PAID INTERNSHIP - CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL

Interested in working with the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival? We aim to
further enrich Cleveland and its extended communities with the history,
art, culture and educational wonder of William Shakespeare through
theatrical productions of Shakespeare’s work absolutely free to the public,
which are accessibly produced with professional quality and the intention
of inspiring audiences both old and young to enjoy, aspire and develop in
their culture, community and collective humanity.

CSF is seeking two interns looking to gain technical and production
experience for the Summer 2024 season.

Interns will work closely with the Artistic Director, Associate Artistic
Director, Production Stage Manager, and Board of Trustees. As a part of
this internship, you will have the opportunity to assistant stage and
production manage our season of locally touring summer productions. The
assistant stage manager is required to attend all the rehearsals and
performances for your assigned show. Additionally the intern role will act
as an assistant production manager for our adjacent production, working
alongside the Artistic Director to manage the event.

   -

   This internship is aimed toward young artists (Juniors and Seniors in
   high school or Freshmen and Sophomores in college).
   -

   Must have reliable transportation to multiple outdoor locations
   throughout Cuyahoga County during a majority of weekends June 21 - August 4
   -

   Paid stipend $200

To apply for this internship, please submit an application form, a resume,
a cover letter, and two references on our website:
https://www.clevelandshakespeare.org/

Any other questions regarding the position, duties, or application process,
please contact Rachel Gold, the Associate Artistic Director:
rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com