[NEohioPAL] For PERFORMERS of Color - SKIN-TONED Apparel & Accessories (My Nude Shade)

My Nude Shade info at mynudeshade.com
Thu Apr 18 12:13:47 PDT 2024

*My Nude Shade
<https://streaklinks.com/B7vbrVRQEKl9vzgI-APOztzx/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynudeshade.com>
is an online store that supports performers and everyday people of color!*

Founded by a Cleveland native and actress, Ebony Glass.
We make shopping for your skin tone easier by sorting *m**akeup, tights,
underwear, and more for light to dark complexions *by shade range in one
store.

*My Nude Shade is...*

   1. Helping you embrace your skin color and fight colorism.
   2. Saving you up to 1 hour of shopping for your skin tone.
   3. One store, one trip, one ship! FREE shipping for orders over $50.

*We ship from Cleveland, Ohio. *
Unfortunately, we don't have a brick-and-mortar or do deliveries yet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at
customerservice at mynudeshade.com

*Shop YOUR Shade and take 10% OFF today!
<https://streaklinks.com/B7vbrVdyctgiN1nXRAOHpmee/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynudeshade.com%2Fpages%2Fshop-your-shade%2FTAKE10>*

ᐧ