[NEohioPAL] The Fine Arts Association presents BELONG - Gospel Music Historical Society - Sat/Sun April 27 & 28

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Thu Apr 18 13:57:09 PDT 2024

On Saturday, April 27, 2024 at 6:00 pm and Sunday, April 28, 2024 at 3:00 pm, The Fine Arts Association presents TWO Gospel Music Historical Society performances as part of our BELONG series of musically theatrical concerts.
Committed to preserving Cleveland’s rich history of spreading the Gospel through music, the Gospel Music Historical Society presents a musical showcase on FAA’s stage. Under the direction of Aftra/SAG affiliate, vocalist, composer, and choral conductor, Carlton Fellows, this production is sure to stir your soul as Mr. Fellows brings over four decades of experience in serving as music director to myriad church demonstrations in the greater Cleveland area. Through education, event programming, networking, and workshops GMHS encourages and supports the success of GMHS Gospel artists. (Proceeds from this concert support the Sarah Weeden Minority Scholarship Fund at The Fine Arts Association.)
Tickets are $10/each, reserved seating.  To purchase tickets and get more information, go to our website at
https://www.fineartsassociation.org/performance/belong/ .  You can also call FAA Customer Experience at 440-951-7500.

ABOUT BELONG
A musically theatrical concert series developed to celebrate the unique gifts and talents each of us possess. BELONG shines the spotlight on the distinctive ways in which we convey those gifts and talents through the lens of the arts. Join us to celebrate how the arts foster acceptance and inclusion. This is where you BELONG.
The Fine Arts Association
All the Arts Under One Roof
38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094
www.fineartsassociation.org<http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>
440-951-7500 x103