[NEohioPAL]Important Message to AOL subscribers of NEohioPAL

FredSternfeld fsternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Tue Nov 6 09:07:08 PST 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C166AA.622749E0

Hi

AOL members have not been receiving all postings from NEohioPAL the last few
weeks.

Postings that I know didn't reach everyone were:  1) Scott Spence's posting
about Beck's auditions for "Proposals" (His second posting on that made it
to everyone)   2) A posting I sent yesterday announcing the cast of
"Saturday Night" (Many of you got this posting twice, but AOL members didn't
get it at all)  3)  Another posting announcing more auditions for several
roles in "Saturday Night."

I am trying to resolve this problem with AOL tech support. They have told me
they need time to investigate and will get back to me with an answer within
24-48 hours.

In the meantime you can check the  NEohioPAL Archives  to make sure you are
seeing all postings.

I will update you on my progress to resolve this situation.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C166AA.622749E0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4207.2601" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><STRONG>Hi<BR><BR>AOL members have not been receiving all postings =
from=20
NEohioPAL the last few weeks. <BR><BR>Postings that I know didn't =
reach=20
everyone were:  1) </STRONG><STRONG>Scott Spence's posting about =
Beck's=20
auditions for "Proposals" (His second posting on that made it to=20
everyone)   2) A posting I sent yesterday announcing the cast =
of=20
"Saturday Night" (Many of you got this posting twice, but AOL members =
didn't get=20
it at all)  3)  Another posting announcing more auditions =
for=20
several roles in "Saturday Night."</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>I am trying to resolve this problem with AOL tech support. =
They have=20
told me they need time to investigate and will get back to me with an =
answer=20
within 24-48 hours.<BR><BR>In the meantime you can check the  <A=20
href=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/">NEohioPAL =
Archives=20
</A> to make sure you are seeing all postings.<BR><BR>I will update =
you on=20
my progress to resolve this situation.<BR><BR>Warm Regards,<BR>Fred=20
Sternfeld</STRONG> </P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C166AA.622749E0--