[NEohioPAL]Workshop Players present "I Hate Hamlet"

WSPAmherst at aol.com WSPAmherst at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 20:33:02 PDT 2002

--part1_110.16a52065.2a8b0883_boundary

For Immediate Release

Workshop Players presents the opening show of the 55th season, I Hate Hamlet
by Paul Rudnick. Do you think Shakespeare is boring? Wait until you see how
poor Andrew Rally (Brett Miller) handles it. A lightweight young soap opera
star, he's given the chance to play Hamlet in New York. Enter the ghost of
John Barrymore (Dennis Runkle), who, fencing wits and swords, dispenses all
sorts of advice on a variety of things. Fast, funny and unapologetically
silly. Director Pamela Pickworth's cast also includes Susan Schauer as real
estate agent Felicia Dantine, Tiffany Carter as Andrew's girlfriend Deirdre ,
Angela DePalma as Lillian Troy, and Brad Sales as  Gary Peter Lefkowitz.

Performance dates are September 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 at 8:00 p.m. There
will also be matinee performance on September 15 & 22 at 3:00 p.m. Tickets
are $10.00 each and may be reserved by calling the box office at
440-988-5613. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
Workshop Players Theatre is located on Middle Ridge Road in Amherst, halfway
between Rt. 2 and Rt. 58. See us on the web at: www.workshopplayers.com.
Tickets are on sale for the entire 2002-2003 season, as well. Season tickets
are $48, a savings of $12 over individual tickets. A 4 show package, priced
at $36, is also available. Contact the box office for details.

-   30 -

Contact: Pam Pickworth 440-785-2281, pam_the8r at hotmail.com
Kathy Whitmore 988-2256; kabbw at aol.com

"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"

--part1_110.16a52065.2a8b0883_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0"><BR>
For Immediate Release<BR>
<BR>
Workshop Players presents the opening show of the 55th season, I Hate Hamlet by Paul Rudnick. Do you think Shakespeare is boring? Wait until you see how poor Andrew Rally (Brett Miller) handles it. A lightweight young soap opera star, he's given the chance to play Hamlet in New York. Enter the ghost of John Barrymore (Dennis Runkle), who, fencing wits and swords, dispenses all sorts of advice on a variety of things. Fast, funny and unapologetically silly. Director Pamela Pickworth's cast also includes Susan Schauer as real estate agent Felicia Dantine, Tiffany Carter as Andrew's girlfriend Deirdre , Angela DePalma as Lillian Troy, and Brad Sales as  Gary Peter Lefkowitz.<BR>
<BR>
Performance dates are September 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 at 8:00 p.m. There will also be matinee performance on September 15 & 22 at 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $10.00 each and may be reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Workshop Players Theatre is located on Middle Ridge Road in Amherst, halfway between Rt. 2 and Rt. 58. See us on the web at: www.workshopplayers.com. Tickets are on sale for the entire 2002-2003 season, as well. Season tickets are $48, a savings of $12 over individual tickets. A 4 show package, priced at $36, is also available. Contact the box office for details.<BR>
<BR>
-   30 -<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Contact: Pam Pickworth 440-785-2281, pam_the8r at hotmail.com<BR>
Kathy Whitmore 988-2256; kabbw at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800080" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0">"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_110.16a52065.2a8b0883_boundary--