[NEohioPAL]DJ Needed October 27th

Sean Carlin seancarlin2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 14:39:08 PDT 2002

Greetings!

Silly Kid Productions needs Cleveland-area DJ to
perform Sunday, October 27th from 7:30pm to
approximately 1:00am.
The show is a comedy/magic show, with dancing
immediately afterward.

Our new DJ must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have music, transportation, equipment, and
hopefully stage lighting.
2. Must be VERY professional. This is a private event
for an elite audience, and it must be done well.
3. Must be friendly. We like friendly.
4. A karaoke setup is not required, but will help
greatly.

This will NOT be a one-time gig. Silly Kid Productions
has many events coming up for which DJ services will
be required. Are you our new DJ?

All interested parties can email:

seancarlin2000 at yahoo.com NO LATER THAN August 24th!

Or, if you have a promo kit, it can be mailed anytime
to:

Silly Kid Productions
12900 Lake Avenue
Suite 1210
Lakewood, Ohio 44107

And, as always, we are seeking comedians for our MC
spots as well. Feel free to send us what you have.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Sean Carlin
Promoter,
Silly Kid Productions :-)