[NEohioPAL]Paid acting position

Bitscleve at aol.com Bitscleve at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 01:05:34 PDT 2002

--part1_4b.21cd2260.2a902a1f_boundary

>From W.J. Malbasa

"AUDITIONS BEING HELD FOR PAID ACTING POSITIONS"

Well established Mystery theater event company is seeking actors and
actresses as well as a F/X intern for it's upcoming weekend mystery schedule.
 All candidates must be able to memorize as well as improv.  Must be
available on wknds and some weekdays..For appointment please call:
(216) 391 -6886
Office hours are Mon thru Fri. !p.m. Till 7p.m.

--part1_4b.21cd2260.2a902a1f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Lucida Fax" LANG="0"><B><I>From W.J. Malbasa  <BR>
<BR>
"AUDITIONS BEING HELD FOR PAID ACTING POSITIONS"<BR>
<BR>
Well established Mystery theater event company is seeking actors and actresses as well as a F/X intern for it's upcoming weekend mystery schedule.  All candidates must be able to memorize as well as improv.  Must be available on wknds and some weekdays..For appointment please call:<BR>
(216) 391 -6886  <BR>
Office hours are Mon thru Fri. !p.m. Till 7p.m.</B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_4b.21cd2260.2a902a1f_boundary--