[NEohioPAL]Charenton announces 2002-2003 season at Playhouse Square

James Mango james at charenton.org
Fri Sep 6 16:39:19 PDT 2002

Charenton Theater Co. 2002-2003 Season

Charenton will be performing at Kennedy’s Down Under in Playhouse Square.
We are very happy to continue working in the heart of Cleveland’s theater
district – proving that Clevelanders can make world-class theater of our
own.  We have an outstanding year ahead of us; promising excitement for all.

True West
October 4 – 26, 2002

by:  Sam Shepard
Directed by: James Mango
Starring:Allan Byrne, Fred Gloor, Thomas Cullinan, and Sue Overton

**The twisted tale of two brothers who lose their identities is quest for
the true Hollywood story.  Popularized by a recent stint on Broadway, this
play is an icon of modern American Theater.**

Six Degrees of Separation
February 14 – March 8, 2003

by:  John Guare
Directed by:  Sarah May
Starring:Sean Booker, Jacqi Loewy, and Jeff Grover

**A young black man, the supposed son of Sidney Poitier, descends into the
ordinary lives of the extraordinary – showing just how close we all really
are.**

Come Back Little Sheba
April 18 – May 10, 2003

by: William Inge
Directed by:  Scott Plate
Starring:Juliette Regnier, and Joel Hammer

**Broken Dreams and Human Need.  The frail lives and desires that bind us
together- and yet if you wait –a butterfly will appear.**

Season Tickets Now on Sale!!!

General Admission $48.00 (3 shows)  - $35.00 (2 shows)
Student/Senior    $36.00 (3 shows)  - $25.00 (2 shows)

For tickets please call: 216.241.6000

or for individual tickets please visit www.tickets.com