[NEohioPAL]Technical Director needed

lemire-kunz at mindspring.com lemire-kunz at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 28 09:22:01 PST 2002

Queen Bee Productions is currently interviewing for a Technical Director for
both our V-Day Akron Event and our production of The Vagina Monologues.
There is a stipend and a budget for rental of equipment.

TD would need to be able to arrange, supervise, coordinate and execute the
technical needs including renting and focusing lights, arranging/monitoring
sound system,  hanging drops and setting up the stage and standard stage
management duties. A volunteer tech crew can be assembled as needed.

This V-Day event is a fundraiser for the YWCA of Summit County Rape Crisis
Program.  There will be one performance at Greystone Hall in downtown Akron,
OH on Friday Feb 14, 2003. Load in Thursday Feb 13, Load out arranged with
venue.

If you are interested in this position, contact Deb Lemire of  Queen Bee
Productions at queenb at queenbeeprod.com, phone 330-929-3382, fax
330-929-3372.

Deb Lemire
Queen Bee Productions