[NEohioPAL]Great Reviews - GLTF's "Much Ado is Really Something"

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:53:15 PST 2002

Hey All,

I just wanted to pass along some great reviews for GLTF's season opener
"Much Ado About Nothing".  I have pasted the links to the articles below.
Check them out for yourself.

We would love for you to join us at the theater.  For tickets call
Tickets.com at (216) 241-6000 or call the GLTF administrative offices at
(216) 241-5490.  There are special rates for students and educators.

Help us keep classic theater alive and thriving in Cleveland!

Thanks,
Todd

Cleveland Plain Dealer
"It's a Shakespeare Comedy Calvalcade"