[NEohioPAL]last weekend for NCP's Veronica's Room

Miaharted at aol.com Miaharted at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 13:18:15 PST 2002

--part1_47.25349beb.2aeee48e_boundary

This Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 pm are the last performances
for North Canton Playhouse's production of the wonderfully creepy VERONICA'S
ROOM.

Directed by Alex J. Nine, this play is the story of Susan and Larry who meet
a charming Irish couple who tell Susan how she reminds them of "a girl we
knew a long time ago."
When Susan enters Veronica's room, things begin to go terribly wrong.

A great play for Hallowe'en!

NCP is located on the campus of Hoover High School in Canton High School.
The address is 525 Seventh St.
For reservations call 330-494-1613

--part1_47.25349beb.2aeee48e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #80ffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Lydian BT" LANG="0"><B>This Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 pm are the last performances for North Canton Playhouse's production of the wonderfully creepy VERONICA'S ROOM.  <BR>
<BR>
Directed by Alex J. Nine, this play is the story of Susan and Larry who meet a charming Irish couple who tell Susan how she reminds them of "a girl we knew a long time ago."<BR>
When Susan enters Veronica's room, things begin to go terribly wrong.  <BR>
<BR>
A great play for Hallowe'en!  <BR>
<BR>
NCP is located on the campus of Hoover High School in Canton High School.  The address is 525 Seventh St. <BR>
For reservations call 330-494-1613</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_47.25349beb.2aeee48e_boundary--