[NEohioPAL]Folino offers Free Money!!!

Hllywddan at aol.com Hllywddan at aol.com
Fri Nov 22 05:13:05 PST 2002

--part1_1c2.1e86160.2b0f0f75_boundary

Alright, so it isn't as creative as me nude, but you're still reading this so
it worked. Ha ha.

Folks, here's the deal. This Friday night at 11:30pm, The Angry Inch will be
playing at the Grog Shop...and I would really like to go out with a bang.
This will not only be the last gig that the Angry Inch ever plays, but it
will be the last time that I will ever perform at the Grog at this location.
The Grog is moving to a new residence and it would mean a lot to all of us
(and the owner) if we could get a phenomenal turn out for our last show.

So in closing, COME TO THE GROG ON FRIDAY...I promise that you'll have a good
time. I pinky swear! That's going some! You never know what is going to
happen when the Inch plays the Grog. You just might even win a free CD! Beat
that!

We hope to see you there, and as always, don't forget to bring your make out
underwear to throw at us!

~Dan

P.S. - to see photos of us in action, go to http://www.yurichgroup.com/hedwig
and for directions to the Grog go to http://www.grogshop.gs/directions.html

--part1_1c2.1e86160.2b0f0f75_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Alright, so it isn't as creative as me nude, but you're still reading this so it worked. Ha ha.
<BR>
<BR>Folks, here's the deal. This Friday night at 11:30pm, The Angry Inch will be playing at the Grog Shop...and I would really like to go out with a bang. This will not only be the last gig that the Angry Inch ever plays, but it will be the last time that I will ever perform at the Grog at this location. The Grog is moving to a new residence and it would mean a lot to all of us (and the owner) if we could get a phenomenal turn out for our last show.
<BR>
<BR>So in closing, COME TO THE GROG ON FRIDAY...I promise that you'll have a good time. I pinky swear! That's going some! You never know what is going to happen when the Inch plays the Grog. You just might even win a free CD! Beat that!
<BR>
<BR>We hope to see you there, and as always, don't forget to bring your make out underwear to throw at us!
<BR>
<BR>~Dan
<BR>
<BR>P.S. - to see photos of us in action, go to http://www.yurichgroup.com/hedwig and for directions to the Grog go to http://www.grogshop.gs/directions.html