[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse Announces the 2003 Season

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Fri Nov 22 05:13:14 PST 2002

--part1_160.1772a2d9.2b0f28ca_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is pleased to announce their 2003 Season.

Forever Plaid - May 8 to June 1
Out of Order- June 12 to June 29
Lucky Stiff- July 10 to August 3
Chicago- Aug. 21 to Sept. 14
The Odd Couple-  with Dick Feagler & Tom Meyrose- Sept. 25-Oct.12
Sleuth- Oct. 23 to Nov. 9
It's a Wonderful Life- Nov. 20 to Dec. 14

As always, all shows are subject to change (or at the whim of the royalty
companies).

Directors, audition dates, and show summaries will be announced and posted on
our web page as soon as they are finalized.

Huntington Playhouse web site is: www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

--part1_160.1772a2d9.2b0f28ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse is pleased to announce their 2003 Season.<BR>
<BR>
Forever Plaid - May 8 to June 1<BR>
Out of Order- June 12 to June 29<BR>
Lucky Stiff- July 10 to August 3<BR>
Chicago- Aug. 21 to Sept. 14<BR>
The Odd Couple-  with Dick Feagler & Tom Meyrose- Sept. 25-Oct.12<BR>
Sleuth- Oct. 23 to Nov. 9<BR>
It's a Wonderful Life- Nov. 20 to Dec. 14<BR>
<BR>
As always, all shows are subject to change (or at the whim of the royalty companies).<BR>
<BR>
Directors, audition dates, and show summaries will be announced and posted on our web page as soon as they are finalized.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse web site is: www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_160.1772a2d9.2b0f28ca_boundary--