[NEohioPAL]Seeking musicians for Children of Eden

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Fri Dec 20 05:56:10 PST 2002

Hello local musicians!  I am currently assembling a pit for the musical "Children of Eden."  Due to unfortunate developments I have lost my two guitar players in the past day.  If you are an experienced guitarist who reads music VERY well and has some experience playing in pit orchestras please respond to this email ASAP -- I will provide full details to all interested guitarists.  The performances are Feb. 7-9, 14-15.  I hope to hear from all interested parties!

Yours,
Sean Szaller
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup