[NEohioPAL]PILOT looking for talent and videographers for taping March 28 at MOCA

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 19:22:59 PST 2003

>From the Offices of Pilot: A TV show "talk show" episode that will be filmed in Cleveland at the Museum of Contemporary Art on March 28th.
http://www.mocacleveland.org/live_taping.html

PILOT IS STILL LOOKING FOR TALENT!!!

As we enter the final stretch of preparations for Pilot (Cleveland),
we are putting out a last call for items and/or persons we urgently
need for our taping on this coming Friday, March 28.  If you can
provide any of the following - or you know those who can - please
contact us IMMEDIATELY.

*Still photographers and videographers.   We need you to provide your
own equipment, we will provide film.   You will have an all-access
pass for the evening of the taping, you will go home with sweet Pilot
promotional gifts, you will be able to witness the entire spectacle,
and you will have power...the sort that is generally bestowed upon
the Press.

*Kitchen Props.   An old-time blender.  Toaster.  Trash can.  Fruit
bowls.  Miscellaneous utensils.  None of these need be functional.
You should be able to do without them for the duration of the
exhibition.  (Show ends May 11.)

*2 Chef Hats.  These must be functional and reasonably clean.
Similarly, these will remain in the Museum until show end.

*Performers of so-called 'Stupid Human Tricks'.  (Letterman coined
it, we're just appropriating it.)   We have booked a number of these,
but are leaving a last-minute possibility open for any stupendous
feats.  These may not involve fire, they may not be dangerous, they
may not endanger us, the museum or the audience.  Pets would also be
welcome here...but they must be well-behaved pets.

*Anyone with a truly odd or impressive collection.  Similarly, we are
open to last-minute suggestions should someone truly astonishing come
to the surface.  Said collection must be easily conveyed on
TV...either with portions brought to the show, good photography, etc.

Thank you for your valuable assistance.
We hope to see you at the taping on Friday.

Fond Regards,

Christine and Dave
Pilot and Co-pilot
Contact: cleveland at volksboutique.org
Christine Hill or Dave Herman at 216-421-8671 ext. 27
at MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art)
http://www.mocacleveland.org/hill.html