[NEohioPAL]Looking for a production space this summer . . .

Carlblong at aol.com Carlblong at aol.com
Fri May 16 07:46:02 PDT 2003

--part1_1a6.14bc7412.2bf5c568_boundary

This summer, I had plans to do a production of "She Stoops to Conquer" on the
Mayfield High School stage, but due to one thing or another (primarily
insurance and custodial costs), the venue fell through.

Right now I'm looking for a space to produce "She Stoops" or some other
classic play (possibilites include "Comedy of Errors" and "Taming of the
Shrew" -- options are open).  All sorts of spaces are being considered: from
theaters to barns to outdoor spaces resembling amphitheaters.  Since I am
looking to attract young actors, I would rather stay away from bars, taverns,
pubs, &c., but am open to coffee houses, &c.

Likely production dates are July 24-26 or sometime that weekend.

If you have or know of a space that we may use, please contact me by phone or
e-mail.
Thank you.

Carl Brandt Long
(440) 446-9124
Carlblong at aol.com

--part1_1a6.14bc7412.2bf5c568_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">This summer, I had plans to do a production of "She St=
oops to Conquer" on the Mayfield High School stage, but due to one thing or=20=
another (primarily insurance and custodial costs), the venue fell through.<B=

<BR>
Right now I'm looking for a space to produce "She Stoops" or some other clas=
sic play (possibilites include "Comedy of Errors" and "Taming of the Shrew"=20=
-- options are open).  All sorts of spaces are being considered: from t=
heaters to barns to outdoor spaces resembling amphitheaters.  Since I a=
m looking to attract young actors, I would rather stay away from bars, taver=
ns, pubs, &c., but am open to coffee houses, &c.<BR>
<BR>
Likely production dates are July 24-26 or sometime that weekend.<BR>
<BR>
If you have or know of a space that we may use, please contact me by phone o=
r e-mail.<BR>
Thank you.<BR>
<BR>
Carl Brandt Long<BR>