[NEohioPAL]Marketing Internship with Cleveland Cinemas

Joe Ruffner joe at clevelandcinemas.com
Fri May 16 08:43:18 PDT 2003

Cleveland Cinemas, the management company for several area movie theaters
including the Cedar Lee, Shaker Square and Tower City Cinemas, is currently
seeking a marketing intern.

Description/Duties: A marketing intern is needed to assist the Director of
Marketing. Will assist in grass roots film marketing campaigns, distributing
promotional materials and visiting promotional partners and merchants. Will
also attend press and promotional screenings when needed. Will assist in
home office by answering phones, proofreading and photocopying movie flyers
and theater schedules, and other office duties.

Hours: 10 to 15 per week

Requirements: Candidates must be energetic self-starters. Working knowledge
of PC Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, as well as the internet,
is preferred. Reliable transportation a must.

Our internship is open to college students seeking college credit and to
recent graduates looking for experience in the film and marketing industry.

Compensation: While the internship is unpaid, many perks are offered,
including free movie tickets to all of our theaters.

Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:

Cleveland Cinemas
6200 SOM Center Road, Suite C-20
Solon, OH  44139
Attn: Marketing Internship

or via email to humanresources at clevelandcinemas.com

Applications will be accepted until June 16, 2003.

For more information, contact Lisa Craig at (440) 349-3306 or at
humanresources at clevelandcinemas.com.