[NEohioPAL]NEO Rep seeks Bass Player for Forever Plaid

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 07:13:28 PDT 2003

--part1_b4.2019f8ce.2c4e107c_boundary

N.E.O. Rep (the NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatre) seeks a bass player to play
onstage for its inaugural production of Forever Plaid.  The show is scored
for piano and acoustic bass, and the bass player is part of the onstage action,
performing alongside Carol Tillotson on Piano.

Performances are August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 at 8pm.  Anyone interested should be
available to rehearse through tech week beginning Monday July 28.  Although
funds are very limited, a small stipend may be possible.

Interested musicians should contact Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366.

--part1_b4.2019f8ce.2c4e107c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">N.E.O. Rep (the NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatre) seek=
s a bass player to play onstage for its inaugural production of <I><U>Foreve=
r Plaid</I></U>.  The show is scored for piano and acoustic bass, and t=
he bass player is part of the onstage action, performing alongside Carol Til=
lotson on Piano.<BR>
<BR>
Performances are August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 at 8pm.  Anyone interested should=
 be available to rehearse through tech week beginning Monday July 28. =20=
Although funds are very limited, a small stipend may be possible.<BR>
<BR>
Interested musicians should contact Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366.<I><U><B=

<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_b4.2019f8ce.2c4e107c_boundary--