[NEohioPAL]NEO Rep seeks Accordian & High Hat to rent or borrow

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 07:13:41 PDT 2003

--part1_1d6.e305259.2c4e11b8_boundary

NEO Rep seeks a working accordian and high hat for their upcoming production
of Forever Plaid.  Both pieces will be used onstage during the "Ed Sullivan"
sequence, and are needed for rehearsal asap.

If you have or know anyone who has either of these items to borrow or rent,
please contact Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366, or respond to this email.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

--part1_1d6.e305259.2c4e11b8_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">NEO Rep seeks a working accordian and high hat for the=
ir upcoming production of <I><U>Forever Plaid</I></U>.  Both pieces wil=
l be used onstage during the "Ed Sullivan" sequence, and are needed for rehe=
arsal asap.<BR>
<BR>
If you have or know anyone who has either of these items to borrow or rent,=20=
please contact Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366, or respond to this email.<BR=

<BR>
Thanks in advance,<BR>
Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d6.e305259.2c4e11b8_boundary--