[NEohioPAL]"I Could Have Danced All Night"

Jacandbru at aol.com Jacandbru at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 18:08:43 PDT 2003

--part1_107.26aeeaf6.2c91251b_boundary

I am writing once again to update everyone on the above SHOW!
" I Could Have Danced All Night" is being held at the Beck Center, even
though this is NOT a Beck Center sponsored event!
It is being produced by Bruce Shields and is an ULTIMATE reliving of the
Disco era of the mid 70's and early 80's!  It is a non-stop, high energy musical
production that is scheduled for Saturday, November 22nd, 2003 at 7:45 p.m.!
The SHOW is complete and the music is second to none!
The cast has been established and is ready to go!  There is still room for
SUPPORT cast for those who play the VIOLIN or TRUMPET--or who are
willing/wanting to simulate the playing of one of these two instruments.  Such participants
will be in the background supporting the STAR performer and other soloists and
dancers!
The SHOW is approximately 110 seats from being SOLD OUT!   If you want to be
part of
what some consider to be the most liveliest and "FUNNEST" show of the year,
contact me at the following numbers--or e-mail me as soon as possible.  Support
cast will be finalized by September 25th, 2003!
Let me hear from you, if interested!

Bruce Shields   #216-881-1700, ext. 101 OR
                          #440-572-4208
JacandBru at aol.com

--part1_107.26aeeaf6.2c91251b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#80ff00"><FONT  SIZE=3D5=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><I>I am writing once agai=
n to update everyone on the above SHOW!<BR>
" <U>I Could Have Danced All Night</U>" is being held at the Beck Center, ev=
en though this is <U>NOT </U>a Beck Center sponsored event! <BR>
It is being produced by Bruce Shields and is an ULTIMATE reliving of the Dis=
co era of the mid 70's and early 80's!  It is a non-stop, high energy m=
usical production that is scheduled for Saturday, November 22nd, 2003 at 7:4=
5 p.m.!  <BR>
The SHOW is complete and the music is second to none!   <BR>
The cast has been established and is ready to go!  There is still room=20=
for <U>SUPPORT</U> cast for those who play the VIOLIN <U>or</U> TRUMPET--or=20=
who are willing/wanting to simulate the playing of one of these two instrume=
nts.  Such participants will be in the background supporting the STAR p=
erformer and other soloists and dancers!<BR>
The SHOW is approximately 110 seats from being SOLD OUT!   If you=20=
want to be part of <BR>
what some consider to be the most liveliest and "FUNNEST" show of the year,=20=
contact me at the following numbers--or e-mail me as soon as possible. =
 Support cast will be finalized by September 25th, 2003! <BR>
Let me hear from you, if interested!  <BR>
<BR>
<U>Bruce Shields  </U> #216-881-1700, ext. 101 OR<BR>
            &nbs=
440-572-4208<BR>
JacandBru at aol.com      </B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_107.26aeeaf6.2c91251b_boundary--