[NEohioPAL]Extras to play senior citizens

Tony Scibelli lear at core.com
Tue Sep 16 09:48:19 PDT 2003

This message is to dispel some misconceptions some people have gotten from
my posting yesterday on NEOPAL. We are looking for female and male actors
over the age of 50 to PLAY senior citizens for a shoot we're doing on
Friday. I am in no way insinuating that people 50 years old and older ARE
senior citizens. I apologize if the original posting was misleading.

Ideal candidates will have naturally gray hair, but we will be interested in
any individuals over 50 years old who would like to be an extra for the
shoot. We will be doing a variety of wide shots and crowd shots that will
create the impression of a hopping senior citizen festival.

Please RSVP by e-mailing Tony Scibelli at Lear at corecom or call (440)
975-8686.