[NEohioPAL]Whiskey Island is now accepting Artistic Submission

Feowyn repunzelle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 18:50:25 PDT 2003

Whiskey Island Magazine is now accepting Artistic
Submissions.

Whiskey Island (the magazine) is a nonprofit literary
magazine that has been published (in one form or
another) by students of Cleveland State University for
over 30 years. We accept original poetry, prose, & art
submissions from September 1 through April 1 of each
year. No simultaneous submissions or previously
published work, please. Reporting time is about 3
months. Include a SASE for reply/manuscript return.
Rights revert to author after publication. Payment = 2
copies & all the rights, benefits, & obligations.

Artistic Submissions should be black & white or
effectively gray scalable color work. We can work with
any 2-D medium up to legal size: 8.5x14 inches. Send
it in sturdy mailers to the address below.

Whiskey Island Magazine Art Editor
Department of English
Cleveland State University
Cleveland, OH 44115