[NEohioPAL]Bob Stegmiller's"Peter Pan" backdrops

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Sun Nov 9 17:34:59 PST 2003

Beachwood Community Theater is in the process of mounting "Peter Pan" &
can not locate any of the backdrops
we used the last time we performed this production.  These back drops
belonged to Bob Stegmiller & were used specifically for the production
of "Peter Pan".  One was a cut out backdrop of 3 large trees and actors
could actually cross through the openings.  The second was a large
backdrop of Neverland.  If anyone knows where we can locate either of
these backdrops we would be grateful to hear from you.  If anyone owns
any backdrops that could be used for this production we would be
interested to borrow/rent.  Please contact Jill Koslen at 216-595-3734
if you can assist us in any way.