[NEohioPAL]Actors/Actresses Needed

Sheri L. Kilarsky SLK at barneswendling.com
Fri Jan 16 10:46:20 PST 2004

I am a co-chair for the Activities Committee of the Playhouse Square Partne=
rs Jump Back Ball Event happening on February 28th.  We are in need of eigh=
t roving actors to work the party for a couple hours and get the guests exc=
ited and into the theme.  This year our theme is Mobsters and Molls.  We ar=
e looking for:

	 - 2 Cigarette girls from 7pm - 9pm
	-  2 Gangsters from 7pm - 9pm
	-  2 Flappers from 7pm- 9pm
	-  2 "Goodfellas" from 8:30pm - 10pm

If you have costumes available that would be great, or we will find some fo=
r you.  Since this is a non-profit organization, we are looking for people =
to donate their time or work for a nominal fee.

If you are interested or have any further questions, please contact me via =
a-mail:  slk at barneswendling.com or phone 216-401-2043.

Thank You,

Sheri

This message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are=
 not the intended recipient of this message, please destroy this message an=
d notify the sender by reply email. Any opinions or advice contained in thi=
s email are subject to the terms and conditions in any applicable client en=
gagement or service agreement.