[NEohioPAL]Need SNOOPY!!! Complete piano/vocal score! ASAP

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 07:19:32 PST 2004

--part1_30.4f24b995.2d4fc484_boundary

Hello everyone,
If anyone out there has a copy of the complete piano/vocal score to the
musical
SNOOPY!!! we would greatly appreciate borrowing it for a day or two for an
upcoming benefit we're having. In particular the song "Edgar Allen Poe".
Please e mail me or call 216-281-6879.
Thanks ever so much!
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre

--part1_30.4f24b995.2d4fc484_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello everyone,<BR>
If anyone out there has a copy of the complete piano/vocal score to the musi=
cal<BR>
SNOOPY!!! we would greatly appreciate borrowing it for a day or two for an u=
pcoming benefit we're having. In particular the song "Edgar Allen Poe".<BR>
Please e mail me or call 216-281-6879.<BR>
Thanks ever so much!<BR>
Bob Navis Jr<BR>
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre</FONT></HTML>

--part1_30.4f24b995.2d4fc484_boundary--