[NEohioPAL]NWT HIRING MUSICAL DIRECTOR FOR CANDIDE

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 07:28:49 PST 2004

--part1_102.3dc7f369.2d4fc6b1_boundary

The Near West Theatre is looking to hire an Assistant Musical Director for
our upcoming production of Leonard Bernstein's CANDIDE. This is a paid
positition. We are looking for someone with a high degree of piano/keyboard skills and
the ability to vocal coach and teach harmony to a mostly non-professional or
musically trained chorus. This is an unusually sophisticated score. Ideally,
this same person would work on orchestration and play synthesizer in the band
for all performances. The theatre owns a state-of-the-art Korg Trinity keyboard.
The rehearsals begin the first of March and the production opens and plays
three weekends in May. E mail me or call 216-281-6879 for more information or to
set up an interview/audition.
Sincerely yours,
Bob Navis Jr.
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre

--part1_102.3dc7f369.2d4fc6b1_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The Near West Theatre is looking to=
 hire an <B>Assistant Musical Director </B>for our upcoming production of <B=
>Leonard Bernstein's CANDIDE</B>. This is a paid positition. We are looking=20=
for someone with a high degree of piano/keyboard skills and the ability to <=
B>vocal coach and teach harmony to a mostly non-professional or musically tr=
ained chorus</B>. This is an unusually sophisticated score. Ideally, this sa=
me person would work on orchestration and play synthesizer in the band for a=
ll performances. The theatre owns a state-of-the-art Korg Trinity keyboard.=20=
The rehearsals begin the first of March and the production opens and plays t=
hree weekends in May. E mail me or call 216-281-6879 for more information or=
 to set up an interview/audition.<BR>
Sincerely yours,<BR>
Bob Navis Jr.<BR>
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre</FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.3dc7f369.2d4fc6b1_boundary--